:::The BiTteR bL0G:::

This blog has been created to show different opinions and personal point of views. All comments must be respecful.

How improve a relationship


article link:http://theadventurouswriter.com/blog/quipsandtipsforachievinggoals/375

The relationships between people are complex and sometimes they turn confused. do you know if you are a good boyfriend/girlfriend? In my point of view it is a hard question, because not always one is the only guilty when a relationship flunks out.

So, the article I read talks about how we could improve our relationships. There are interesting and true points, such us how the money can damage the couple`s love. According to that, several times I have had arguments with my friends and couple by money. Sad but true, money does be important!

On the other hand, the most important thing and "the key" to get success in love is communication. Because a love relationship is suppose to be a human relation, and it means , you should use the language when you are sad, angry, and so on. You should not be quite and not say anything when you do want to say something. Please, let’s talk!


3 comments:

Val Vera May 10, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Hi Felipe,

I totally agree with your point of view about communication. It's definitely one of the most important issue in a relationship. But it's also one of the most difficult things to achieve. It might be because our society is usually shy. So people prefer to be reserved or sort of.

By the way, I would like to give you some advice: I think you should check the title of your post. Also, have a look at your questions and some of your sentences, you might need to change the tense.

I have a question: what is the meaning of "flank out"? I don't have any idea about it. So I would really appreciate if you could add it in somewhere.

Thanks and have a nice day,

"La Vale"

Lorena May 10, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

My dearest friend!

Relationships are complicated, because human beings are complicated, and it turns more difficult when feelings are involved in.
If in relationships exist communication, we can deal with them. If it doesn’t exist, the relationships will disappear.
How important it is communication in everything!

I love you!

Kisses!

Fran May 16, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Followers